1. A great pair of jeans! Right now, I'm totally in love with my Old Navy Boyfriend jeans. I can put them on with a t-shirt and sneakers or cuff them with a cute top and heels so, no matter what I do, I have it covered!
2. An A-line sundress. I like this line because travel doesn't always agree with my stomach. A-line sundresses are flattering even if I'm bloated. PLUS, during the day, I can wear it as is or with a little tank. Evening, add a jacket or shrug and Voila!
3. JEWELRY! Nothing makes an outfit like the accessories you put with it. I put my big, chunky bracelets and necklaces in a tupperware container. It may sound odd but the large jewelry trend doesn't knot up like small chains do so it really works great at containing and protecting them.
4. A tailored, waist length jacket. Mine is khaki, 3/4 sleeve with super cute pockets. I throw it over my sundress or a fitted t-shirt to totally change my look.
5. A hat. My stand by is my Cubs baseball cap but, in the summer, it can switch to a fun color bucket hat or a large brim sun hat. Trips can be exhausting and I never know what the water is going is going to be like. A hat helps me not to have to worry much about what my hair is going to do. In addition, summer sun does a number on your face and a hat is a great way to protect it.
Over-packer or under-packer, feel free to borrow my tips for your next trip!
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet blogging program to be eligible to win a $20 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”