Thursday, June 10, 2010

When All Else Fails, Drink Wine

You should never underestimate the need to relax. Just Sayin'

Currently, Joey and I are sitting on the sofa watching The Family Guy version of Star Wars. HILARIOUS! Now, it might not be as funny if I weren't most of the way through a glass of wine but, hey, its been a roller coaster week. I told you about the house I wanted, right? Well, that stupid bubble we were sitting on when we bought our house came back to bite us in the rear and it just isn't the best time for us to buy a new house. HOWEVER, my WONDERFUL father-in-law, Jim, has volunteered his amazing handyman abilities to help us remodel the kitchen!! HOW WONDERFUL IS THAT! Plus, I get a new hair cut tomorrow and there isn't much better than a new due. We have also finished the bathrooms; both of them. Plus, getting the house ready for to put on the market was a great excuse to purge a TON of stuff. That is going to come in handy at tax return time because we donated most of it to Goodwill. All in all, life is good and I thank God everyday for it. You should do the same... and have some wine.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog!! So cute. Found you on twitter moms. My blog is bellaandgracies.blogspot.com, would love for you to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had a lot of 1/2 done projects here.

    My son graduates today and his party's in a few weeks. Boy am I getting stuff done now!

    The bathroom remodel is next week!

    I really like this blog- I'm now following you.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete