Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wow, It has been a LONG time!

Good gravy; it is amazing how easily life gets in the way of talking about life. Actually, I think I just had severe writters block. You might just be amazed at how many posts I have started, saved in drafts and never finished because I couldn't come up with a way to finish them. Well, eventually, I just gave up for a while.

Guess what... baby #4 is inching her was closer to her "due date" and I am being forced to find a way to sit still.

HA!! HA HA!! HA HA HA!!

I need to head to our fabulous library in search of a new book series to hook me. Currently, however, I only get enough time to quickly glance over the recommendations tables before I'm rushed back to the children's section, bathroom (there is something about public restrooms that AMAZING to children; YUCK!) or someone desperatly needs to go home. Our 13 amazing television channels offer very little in the way of lasting entertainment... I'm not much of a TV watcher to begin with but come on! Granted, it is 4 in the morning but of those 13 channels, 2 are home shopping networks, 2 are showing news reruns and 9 are paid programming. Netflix has gone downhill. I surfed the internet for a while but quickly caught up on facebook, picked a resturant for Joey and my date night, don't have excess budget for shopping... everyone says I need to join pintrest but I just can't bring myself to do it.

SO, you lucked out and I'm writing. Granted, it is very rambly writing but hey, did you catch the fact that is 4 in the morning?

Yep, I was sleeping GREAT, for a while. As anyone whom has been pregnant knows, that does not always last. Alas, she woke up and started dancing an Irish jig practically bouncing me off of the bed. I then realized that I was rather hungry and needed to pee. After all of that, I'm pretty awake and baby is still dancing so, here I am.

In a few hours the kids will wake up and be ready for breakfast. Being the perfect little "Suzie Home Maker" mommy I am, there is already some AMAZING muffins made and fruit cut. I bet that Kendall is still going to want cereal and Keegan will ask for Nutella on toast. Guess what kids... we are having muffins, fruit and yogurt!! Shortly after that, pending it isn't raining, we will be headed to the Heart Walk. We are having company for dinner on Sunday so I'll need to do some extra "you haven't even been to our house" cleaning. Tomorrow... um, I mean tonight, Joey and I are going on a date. HEY, I could look to see if there is a good movie out! We haven't been to the movies together in a LONG time. No really, I'm thinking it has been over a year!! Well, there you have it. I need to wrap this up so that I can go look for a movie. HOPEFULLY, after that, I will be able to get a few more winks. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment