Monday, July 14, 2014

He's Here!

We made it! Charlie arrived safely and in perfect health. Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers throughout our adventure. It's now time to start a new one... raising him along with his brothers and sisters. Let's do this!

There will be sleepless nights, we've already dealt a bit with day/night mix-up. Honestly, I can't blame him. It is much more peaceful around here at night, I would sleep through the day if I could as well. I had forgotten about the power of lactation until my milk dropped at the grocery store today when a random child started to cry. So maybe I didn't forget as much as put all the wet shirts in public out of my mind. I don't if it is that I am older, this is #5 or simply because I had such a long bed-rest but recovery seems to be extremely difficult this time (yes, I realize it has only been a week). Recovery, however is my focus. Getting back to normal both physically and mentally. Taking back the reins in the running of our home and getting our children back in the swing of mommy in charge. Desperately trying to figure out getting my training back on track (both my own and helping others). I've also started promoting Limu (more on that later). I will be chronicling my attempt at re-claiming my body on Project Hermosa some. I think I am biting off more than I can chew but I am one of those people. Fortunately, I have a great husband who puts up with me.

So anyway, recovery...
These first few weeks will be focused mainly on recovering my ability to not pee myself every time I sneeze, laugh or basically need to pee and remind my body that there is a connection between my core and gluts and the ability to carry the baby around without pain. Each week I'll add in a little more. I'll let you know how it goes.

Well, Charlie just woke up so I gotta go. The life of a mom ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment